My little girl just turned three. She started her clothes sensitivity about two months ago. It has become worse and she now has started stammering her words. The doctor wants us to wait 6 months to see if it is a phase. I just don't want to wait to long. Is there a permanent solution/fix to these problems? we just feel so bad for her. Is waiting the (right) thing to do?