Available doctors

by paul maxwell
(decatur, ga)

Is there a doctor/nuerologist in the Atlanta, Georgia area that is qualified to deal with an adult with s p d?

Comments for Available doctors

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 03, 2011
try this link
by: Anonymous


through this link you can find qualified occupational therapists. then you just have to do a little leg work in contacting them to see if they can help with your specific needs. good luck.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Adult SPD .