Single Parents???

by AC

I'm in the middle of a divorce & my almost 3 yo just was diagnosed with a sensory problem. Should this be brought up in court for visitation purposes? The dad knows nothing about the problem & would only deny there is one (although it is well documented). Help!!

Comments for Single Parents???

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 05, 2011
by: Anonymous

I would make sure the lawyer understands what is going on so they can assist you with this. maybe it should be mandatory that the father go with you to doctor visits and therapy sessions until he understands the needs of you child. I would try to make that a condition... but that is me. Good luck!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Behavior Problems.