Therapeutic Listening & Insurance

by Kim

Is there a specific insurance code that should be used get insurance to cover the cost of the listening therapy devices?

Comments for Therapeutic Listening & Insurance

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 22, 2009
ask around
by: Anonymous

Hi Kim: I would check on the insurance angle with your speech teacher, special ed administrator or department, maybe a school nurse, or if there is a specialized agency that deals with speech and language disorders, they could maybe tell you. Is your equipment something you are using at home? I would think your prescribing doctor or specialist (an ENT?) could file something for you or give you help w/ this. Sorry, I don't have a more specific answer. Sue (IL)

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The SPD Q & A.