Where can I get help?

I am age 60+ and live in the Phoenix AZ area. Does anyone know of a doctor or therapist that treats adults with PSD? Or, does anyone know of a clinic, hospital or other institution where I could get an evaluation? Thanks

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Adult SPD .