I think I am untreatable
I have tactile defensiveness, and I feel like my case is untreatable because:
* I am hypo-sensitive to movement to a point where I never get dizzy! (even after spinning and tumbling for hours!)
* I hate deep pressure and have an immense fear of the brushing protocol. I also am not the littlest bit ticklish, so that just hurts. :(
* I am distressed by fast movements because of the wind! I also hate the deep-pressure feeling from spinning really fast.
* Slow movements also bother me because they make me feel weightless, and that is really scary for me.
* I used to love playing with slime and feeling it slip between my fingers, but now I am afraid.
Is there anything to help me with any of these things?