Do I need an OT or clinical phycologist. My 7 year old daughter has SPD

by Savanna
(Cape Town , South Africa)

Can anyone refer me to a professional in Cape Town, South Africa that specializes in SPD. Especially the fear of birds, dogs, cats, insects etc. She is afraid of going beyond her garden . Even then she is scared of the birds.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The SPD Q & A.