Finding a physician & therapist

My 7 yr old show signs of "being a rugged individualist" and has a number of symptoms listed for SPD. I am looking to find a knowledgeable physician to see my son & if needed a Therapist or OT. He is extremely bright and his vocabulary surpasses most educated adults. We live in Coraopolis PA, very near Pittsburgh, PA, so I am hoping to find a educated diagnosis or a ruling out of one.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The SPD Q & A.