by evon
(Mobile Ala.)

My son is 45 years old. He has visual perception disorder. As an adult he performs poorly. Drinks I believe to self medicate. He is anti social unless drinking. He hangs with people who drink and perform poorly.

I have always maintained he is smart, just doesn't fit into the so called norm. Even after repeated arrests for dui he still drinks. I want to help but don't know how. It is very urgent that he gets help. He has a lot of anger issues. and poor work habits.

He has a small painting and dry wall company and insist he loves that work while all the time performs poorly. Help if you can. He has no insurance and is very opposed to asking for help. He is in denial.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Behavior Problems.