by Kelly
(Greenwood, Indiana)

I live in the Indianapolis area and I am looking for a primary physician that has some pretty good knowledge about SPD in the Franklin, Greenwood, or Indianapolis area. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start locating a doctor for my almost 4 year old that has knowledge of the disorder? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The SPD Q & A.