Pre-School Teacher Say's 3 year old requires ALOT of attention
My 3 year old has always been more challenging then my 5 year old. I've always have handled it okay and I think she is normal. However, I am starting to have second thought's after her pre-school teacher has called me twice and the director talked to me too. She just started pre-school for the first time 3 weeks ago.
1) Teacher said she took playdo from the playdo table and colored it with markers. They had to throw it away.
2) They have a sand box in the class room and she dumped sand out of it on the floor.
3) She wants to take her socks and shoes off because they are hot.
4) She washed her hands before she went potty and refused to wash them after because she said she "already washed them".
5) Refused to clean up after play time.
6) The first day of school she went missing and they found her down the hall. (she was looking for me, thinking I was outside, now we have a handle lock on the classroom door)
Other than that, the teacher said she require's ALOT of attention. The director said that her teacher can handle alot, but my daughter is over her limit.
At home, she is pretty good. She does like climbing on the couch and she likes to annoyingly grab us at times... usually my face. She also sings loudly in the car and I have had to pull over to get her to quiet down. I'm starting to wonder if these aren't normal 3 year old behavior's.
What do you think? Does she need an evaluation by an expert?