School OT Consultant- SIPT Certified

by Rachel

Can anyone recommend a SIPT Certified OT that does consulting to schools in northeastern Massachusetts (preschool)? Our daughter has been diagnosed with severe sensory processing difficulties and shuts down in response to noxious stimuli, most often auditory. The school system we are working with does not have a qualified person on staff to help work through our daughter's complex needs. Without this person in place to help direct her services, it is highly unlikely that her school experience will be successful. Please help.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The SPD Q & A.