Type of testing needed

I was tested for a learning disability in high school but I don't think they tested for this because I don't think they knew about it and I was 16 when I was tested. Can the Sensory Processing Disorder be tested for in a standard learning disability test or can it only be subscribed by a doctor?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The SPD Q & A.